Wednesday, April 12, 2023

20230328 to 20230402 The Kansas City Vlog_ Boorish Slice Of Life

 

20230328 My bad back problems have flaired up again. It is very crummy. Even driving around in a car is painful. I am remembering all the things the doctors have told me from my 2016 experience. Fatal Shooting at Independence and Van Brunt in KCMO. 20230329: I called in sick for Wednesday and went to the emergency room, which, unfortunately is now the only way to be seen by a doctor immediately. It is recommended I rest my back until Monday. We've been given a doctors note. 20230330: We finally have a decent weather day and I take the doggies out for a light walk. There is actually severe weather close to our area today which is a sure sign of spring. 20230401: We have an even better day. I take the dawgs out to Parkville so they can free range at the dog park and then we have a little walk for me and cawfee at the Rochester. Cawfee, trains and walking in the golden hour -- what a great combination. 20230402: Holy week begins with Palm Sunday at our church. Dance practice is cancelled for the day as the instructor is sick. We take the doggies back to Parkville.

No comments:

Blog Archive