20260921 The Kansas City Vlog Monday
20260921 Dashcam Drivelapse Kansas City Metropolitan Area Monday
20260830 Natsu Matsuri 3rd Annual Japanese Summer festival Merriam Kansas
20260917 Dashcam Drivelapse Kansas City Metropolitan Area
Sinkhole causes a mess on SW. Traffic Way in Kansas City, MO 20260827 Thursday morning
20260809 The Travel Blog Route 66 in South West Missouri Sunday
20260809 The Travel Vlog Route 66 Sunday
20260808 The Travel Vlog Birthplace of Route 66 Festival Springfield Missouri
Story I shot Friday 20251121 …. Story I helped shoot 20251217 VO/Sot I shot 20260102 Friday Story I helped shoot 20260113 Tuesday…. Story I helped shoot 20260112 Monday… Story I shot 20260115…. Story I shot with Marlon 20260318… Story I shot with Marlon 20260324… Story I helped with 20260605 Friday…. Story I shot with Marlon 20260630…. Story I shot with Claire 20260701… Story I shot with Marlon 20260702 Thursday…. Interview I shot with Olivia 20260721…. Story I shot with Marlon 20260812 Wednesday… Story I shor with Olivia…. Story I shot with Daniela Story I shot with Olivia 20260824… 20260914 to 20260920 The Kansas City Vlog Boorish Slice of Life https://youtu.be/GY0fTWLtlB4 The Catherines at the Human Observation Lab, KCMO October 89 Sunday 5 October 2008 -- Last time at our trailer 20181003 Wednesday 20211003 Sunday Kvetch 20210927 to 20211003 Boorish Slice of Life 20231002 to 20231008 The Kansas City Vlog_ Boorish Slice of Life Thursday 3 October 2025 2024100 Thursday Dashcam Drivelapse Kansas City Metropolitan Area Story I was involved with 20240927…. Story I was involved with 20240926…. Story I was involved with 20240924 Story I shot 20240918…. 20251003 The Kansas City Vlog Friday 20251003 Friday Dashcam Drivelapse Kansas City Metropolitan Area September 2025 Music Mix |
No comments:
Post a Comment