Monday, December 7, 2009

Keyhole Gallery, Good Ju Ju, Female form in Black and White, YJ's Jazz Jam Pix

Keyhole Gallery
My friend, Bill Drummond, Introduced me to Jessica Logsdon and Jeff Helkenburg, the partners who run the Keyhole Gallery at 1903 Wyandotte Street in the Kansas City Crossroads arts district.

Mikal Shapiro
In the basement of the Keyhole gallery was another show.  I caught it when Mikal Shapiro played...

Good Ju Ju
1204091833.jpg

www.goodjujukc.com
DOLLAR FOX

www.myspace.com/dollarfox
DANIEL LOVE

http://www.djlphotography.com/
YJ's Jazz Jam
Sunday night was the usual jazz jam at YJ's Snack Cafe, at 128 West 18th Street in Kansas City Missouri. Condolences go out to Brian Hicks, who just lost his mom this past week. I wasn't able to stream because my computer was tied up doing other tasks, but I experimented with the panoramic feature on my camera phone to get some perspective on the space and the jam....
YJ's1206092033.jpg
1206092037.jpg
1206092041.jpg
1206092047.jpg
1206092055.jpg
Livestreaming Events Turn on the player below to see what is playing on the Svoboda KC livestream channel. It could be re-run's, or it might be live, you never know....

Chrometuna Also, I have cross pollination of blogs going on with Chrometuna, and his regular talk show, which runs starts at 3 a.m. daily, so if you are up that late, go to www.justin.tv/chrometuna and chat with him...
Watch live video from Chrometuna's Super Natural Boloney on Justin.tv Upcoming Events Finally... I have my handy dandy google calender with all the upcoming events in the area and beyond...
BLOG DOG
June 4, 2009 at 8.06am PDT
PLEASE LOOK AT AND COMMENT ON MY BLOG...




If you are interested in expressing your opinion about art, or this blog, or if you have ideas, calender updates or even blog entries, send me a message at http://www.facebook.com/Svoboda.KC TMI, BRD




No comments:

Blog Archive