Saturday, June 2, 2012

Diverse at YJ's

Diverse Graciously Allowed Me to Experiment During Their Jam Session



Diverse does a jam session usually every Thursday evening, early Friday morning at YJ's Snack Cafe in Kansas City, Missouri.  I shot this video using my mobile video production rig.  It consists of the Blackmagic ATEM 1 M/E production switcher, my old Mackie 1402 mixer, a GoPro Hero2 Camera and a JVC camera.  I recorded it using an Elgato EyeTV H 264 encoder and a Macbook Pro.  My goal was to take as little space as possible thereby proving that I can shoot this kind of production anywhere, anytime with very little set up.  I thank Diverse for their help as well as David Ford, the owner of YJ's and his staff who allowed me to take up space and do this thing.

No comments:

Blog Archive