Tuesday, October 1, 2024

20240923 to 20240929 The Kansas City Vlog Boorish Slice of Life

20240923 to 20240929 The Kansas City Vlog Boorish Slice of Life
20240923 to 20240929 The Kansas City Vlog Boorish Slice of Life

We are live inside.  https://youtu.be/HpbTa_W1O2I?si=7lyQI3plBKWpUqhw

Cawfee in Columbus Park.  I am tired today.  I get theDJI Mic 2.

20240924 Tuesday - Using the DJI mics for the first time.  Our shoot is at a bio lab in KC.   I get a burger at Winsteads.  I have Cawfee in Westport

20240925 Wednesday we are live in liberty at a mega church for the funeral of the firefighter who died recently. I shoot a saw for Marlin in the prosecutors office. I have to run errands after work, including getting the kids baptismal certificate, and returning Suzanne‘s sleep ring.

20240926 Thursday Hurricane Helene takes aim at One of Our Favorite Areas of the Coast
I am watching hurricane Helene on the feeds. It turns out to be a category for hurricane and dangerously threatens one of our favorite areas which is caravel Florida. One of our favorite RV resorts in the whole country Hoham is right there in the target area. Fortunately, Helene wobble a bit east, but unfortunately , it hit an area that has been hit several times in the past few years already. This time, clean is coming in as a category four which is probably the worst hurricane this area seen in over 100 years. I go about my day while watching the hurricane. Check out the cool TimeLapse I did of the beautiful weather as seen from the coffee house. I like to go to in the crossroads.

20240927 Friday - after our live shot this morning at Kaufman Stadium, I shoot the walk to school day in Briarcliff. As I am attempting to upload the Internet speeds are really slow and there’s no cell signal. I go to head rush to use the restroom and use your Wi-Fi. I get a cup of Joe while I am waiting for the stuff to load. after I go to town topic!

20240928 Saturday the kids are grounded because of schoolwork, but that does not mean that we have to be grounded as well so we take the kids with us to Café Café and they have to work on their work. With the session of Luke, who is doing well the other two are having to deal with school on the weekends. We are joking that maybe we are a branch of via Carlos Academy West. we go to River key because the weather is so nice. We don’t wanna go home yet. We just want to sit outside. This is after experiencing the brand new deck at Café Café, which is just opened. Even though the kids are grounded, we still enjoy ice cream and then head home.

20240929 Sunday in Lawrence Kansas our Sunday started off on the wrong foot so we decided to go to Lawrence instead of doing other things. We needed the day and the weather was so nice. It’s a shame to waste it indoors. We started off having coffee and a little light lunch, and then we wandered downtown and visited some of the stores.we ended by having a picnic in South Park and then having ice cream at Silas and Maddie’s.

No comments:

Blog Archive