20260806 The Kansas City Blog: Thursday
20260802 JJ Jamison Quartet Jam at The Foundation
20260802 The Kansas City Blog: Sunday
20260802 Dashcam Drivelapse Kansas City Metropolitan Area Sunday
August 2026 Playlist
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVvoSWxJqpzE&si=W-OjsI1IfgdcnI5i
Story I shot Friday 20251121 …. Story I helped shoot 20251217 VO/Sot I shot 20260102 Friday Story I helped shoot 20260113 Tuesday…. Story I helped shoot 20260112 Monday… Story I shot 20260115…. Story I shot with Marlon 20260318… Story I shot with Marlon 20260324… Story I helped with 20260605 Friday…. Story I shot with Marlon 20260630…. Story I shot with Claire 20260701… Story I shot with Marlon 20260702 Thursday…. Interview I shot with Olivia 20260721…. 20260720 to 20260726 The Kansas City Vlog Boorish Slice of Life |
The Catherines at the Human Observation Lab, KCMO October 89
Pandemic Vacation
20210706 Hobby Hill Park
20210706 Ho Hums
20230801 To 20230805 Dashcam Drivelapse Fort Pierc, Fl to Greenbrier, AK
20230807 Sunday to 20230809 Tuesday Dashcam Drivelapse Greenbrier, Arkansas to Kansas City, Missouri
Tuesday 6 August 2024
20240806 Tuesday Dogwatch and Exploring Westport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q7ZBhvBZYo20240806 Tuesday Dashcam Drivelapse Kansas City Metropolitan Area
20240805 to 20240811 the Kansas City Vlog Boorish Slice of Life
https://youtu.be/3JdUNllLAEo
https://youtu.be/3JdUNllLAEo
20250807 The Travel Vlog Tokyo Thursday
https://youtu.be/QmGkswuaCGY
20250807 Cityfari Kabukicho Thursday
https://youtu.be/hu7VWGOfNQg









No comments:
Post a Comment